Wednesday 29 April 2015

Temitope Akintilebo Receives a Samsung Galaxy Phone For Sending a Creative Cartoon Caption




Following the Cartoon Caption Search sent out via Mimi Adeyemi's Blog last week, Temitope Akintilebo's entry, "e-Begging" came atop several entries received.
She was therefore rewarded with a Samsung Galaxy Mobile phone. According to her, " I never took this serious, I was just surfing the internet when I stumbled on the Cartoon and I sent what came to my head right there and there" She further stressed that she was extremely happy to receive the gift even though she wasn't expecting it.


For those who don't understand the whole story, she submitted a caption for the cartoon below.....

(A beggar holding a POS for customers to swipe if they don't have cash 

This is an interesting cartoon, but I find it difficult to give it an appropriate caption. Kindly help by giving it a good caption. Who knows? You could win a brand New Samsung Galaxy Phone if your caption is the the most captivating. 

Common, put on your creative cap....

                                                                        e-Begging...







3 comments:

Temmy H said...

Feeling super excited as I got my gift of a Samsung phone today. Keep up the good work Mimi Adeyemi!

Temmy H said...

Feeling super excited as I got my gift of a Samsung phone today. Keep up the good work Mimi Adeyemi!

Unknown said...

You are creative Tope. Good one